I am a graphic designer living near Nashville, Tennessee. For the past 5 years I have been working as a graphic designer in both print and digital mediums. Design and user experience are very important to me. My passions include layout and grid, clean simple typography, and straightforward user experiences. Outside of design I love to spend time with my wife, cook, try new foods, hike the beautiful parks of Tennessee and grow in my faith toward my savior Jesus Christ.
My design process involves deep research into every aspect of a design. Whether it be a PowerPoint presentation or a complete branding of a company, I maintain a strong foundation of research in order to propell my projects forward.
Ultimately I strive for open communication during the process of a project so that the client and I are working together the entire time. I want the clients needs and wants to be heard and understood from the start.
Key principles for almost every project include; research, testing, communication, design, development and strategy.
I have successfully designed and developed more than 4 websites on my own
- Bachelor’s Degree of Fine Arts in Graphic Design from Oregon State University
- Minor in New Media Communications from Oregon State University
- 5+ years experience designing for print and digital
- 3 years experience designing for e-commerce
- Agency and Corporate experience
- Training in User Experience
- Training in Google AdWords
- Training in HTML5 and CSS
- 5 years experience creating websites in WordPress
SEO & AdWords